Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2019 Premium OEM 17" wheel & Ecopia H/L 422 Plus 225/60R17 tire LIKE NEW

Up for sale are the wheels and tires removed from my 2019 Forester Premium. These are 17" OEM wheels with Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 Plus 225/60R17 tires that were removed from the vehicle with 212 miles of use so they are in like new condition. There's no curb rash but there may be signs of installation and removal. These were mounted/balanced with standard (non-TPMS) air valves at a local Discount Tire. I'm selling these as singles for those of you looking for a full size spare with exact OEM specifications for your Premium. Of course I'll sell these as a set too, if I still have all four.

My asking price is $200 each. I think this is fair but I'm open to your reasonable offer.

Local pickup is ideal but I'm open to shipping at the buyer's expense. Please keep in mind that shipping will be quite steep, especially the further away from the west coast you're located. I'm near Portland, Oregon and travel to Bend frequently if drop off in that area is desired.

Yes, these will fit (snug) in the factory spare location. The foam needs to be removed but no spacers are necessary so the cargo area floor can fit flush, just like stock.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Core,

Hoping you still have these and are checking the thread here. Give me a message back if you are!

Best,
Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.