Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2019 Forester Premium and am expecting it sometime in the first quarter of 2019... Can't wait to get it. I am curious--does anyone know if the 2019 Forester has individual tire pressure monitoring?

I am sure it would have some kind of tire pressure monitor to let me know if one is low, but my current Nissan Rogue has a display screen where it shows me the PSI of each tire. It's pretty nice. What isn't nice about my Rogue is the horrific CVT, which is why I'm getting rid of it and getting a Subaru. If the Forester doesn't have individual tire pressure monitoring, well I guess that's a fair trade for a more reliable car. :)

·
Registered
2019 Touring CVT
291 Posts
Yes, individual pressures are standard on the 2019 Forester.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Base CVT
255 Posts
Our base model '19 Forester shows the actual PSI for each tire. I'm sure the Premium will too.

·
Registered
2019 Touring
223 Posts
I have a new Forester Touring and it does have the TPM for each tire except the spare. It took quite a while to switch it from Metric to English though. Too bad there isn't a simple sheet showing a "tree" of all of the changes and adjustments that can be made to the different monitors. Some can be a bear to dig out.

BY the way, if you do your own tire rotation, the pressure readings will not be in the correct location on your monitor, unless you have a way to reset them. Might be handy to keep a chart handy showing the new tire locations. With 4 wheel drive, the rotation is not just front to back on the same side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts