Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , where is everyone mounting or putting their phones? The space forward of the shifter is too small for a phone either way you place it with a cable plugged into it with is necessary in order use Apple or Android play. The space the rear of the shifter doesn't work either. If you attach a vent clip to the right of the screen the angle is the wrong way. On the vent the left of the screen it covered the push button start. Why in the world Subaru didn't just put a slot on one side of the shifter like another manufacturer is beyond me. This is 2019 and everyone has smart phone of a certain size. Any ideas?

·
Registered
74 Posts
type "phone mount" from your thread title into the search bar and you'll find many helpful threads, including one specific to 2019

·
Registered
239 Posts
if you have instagram, check my post on where i mounted mine. frijoles.24
the small picture is the air vent in my hand

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a short cable (18") and put the phone on top of the main screen. I bought a mat from china that perfectly fits that area (Pleather) and just put the phone up there. I probably have at least a dozen phone mounts (I was always looking for the perfect one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
dmarcus48
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing