Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following up on my previous thread (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f72/2019-hub-centric-solved-799395/#post7532553), I see that the bolt pattern for the 2019 Forester matches the 15+ Outback 15+ Legacy, and WRX, as well as the Ascent.

Are there any differences in those OEM wheels (such as offset) that would make them not work on the 2019 Forester? The OEM Forester wheels are very expensive right now online and I'm looking to buy 6 wheels (5 for winter tires, 1 for a full-size 3-season spare).

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,251 Posts
2019 Outback wheels are 18x7 55mm 5x114.3. Legacy wheels are 7.5 wide and I think the same offset. 3mm spacers are probably a good idea with these wheels. I have 2019 Outback Limited wheels available if you are local. Next week I'm going to post them for sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the offer; unfortunately I'm not local. It looks like all of offsets are 55 except for the Forester, which is unfortunate. I guess I'll stick with OEM Forester wheels.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have my 4 stock Premium wheels and tires (no TPMS valves) with 212 miles of use that I'll be posting up for sale soon. I was thinking I'd sell them individually for those with a Premium who want a full size, matched OEM spare. If you're interested in 1 or all 4, please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts