Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2021 Touring
18 Posts
I have a 2021 on order trying to decide if I should add these mud guards on. Might grab the WeatherTech ones since the OEM looks like its not much help.

Is it worth getting though?

· Registered
2,284 Posts
The factory "splash guards" will help to an extent but are quite limited with their coverage. They don't really compare to the protection some of the aftermarket solutions provide but on the other hand, I guess one could argue that they look more factory and muted.

If you're ok with the looks of the WeatherTechs, you might also want to consider looking into some of the other offerings as well.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 on order trying to decide if I should add these mud guards on. Might grab the WeatherTech ones since the OEM looks like its not much help.

Is it worth getting though?
I am going to pick up my 2021 Forester Sport tomorrow. I was looking at all the accessories that can be added but after doing quite a bit of research I think we would be better off getting weather tech or something similar that will cost quite a bit less. It helps if you know a good local mechanic that can install the accessories for you.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts