Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first deflector I received was chipped so I asked for a replacement. The second one came with a chip in almost the exact same spot. Is this just the way they are supposed to come or am I not receiving genuine OEM products? It’s almost as if the chip is marking center?

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's suposed to be that way. They all have it. If I remember correctly it marks the center. Mine has the same routered marks for our 2019.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
16 Posts
I read that it can impact the Eyesight system in some reviews on Amazon. I have a hard time believing that since it’s an OEM piece, but I have to ask, any trouble using Eyesight with the bug/wind deflector on?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I read that it can impact the Eyesight system in some reviews on Amazon. I have a hard time believing that since it’s an OEM piece, but I have to ask, any trouble using Eyesight with the bug/wind deflector on?
No problems whatsoever. What you read on Amazon is BS. It's OEM and designed to work with eyesight. 15K miles so far with no issues here.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven’t installed my deflector yet because I can’t get over the way the chip looks .. might have two deflectors for sale !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts