Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new 2019 Limited from my dealer on Tuesday. Anyone have any specific instances of things not being done correctly or worse, not at all? Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Check your tire pressure and make sure the rubber shipping plugs were placed in the bottom rocker panels just in front of the rear wheels.

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester Automatic
85 Posts
I am picking up my new 2019 Premium today. It’s almost 8 years to the day since I picked up my first Forester- a 2011.

·
Registered
09 forester
258 Posts
The dealer gave me the predelivery check list each time I bought a new Subaru. You can go through each item yourself before you drive away. If you have wheel lug locks, make sure the key socket is in the car. I always find the dealers try and rush and keep you moving and get you out, and I have to force myself to take my time when going through the process. You don't spend 25 to 35K every day.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i CVT
453 Posts
Tire pressure, oil level, 2 rubber plugs, one on each side under the vehicle near the rear jack points. These plugs ship in a bag in the spare tire compartment. They often don't get installed, but need to be.

Have them set up your CarPlay or Android Auto.

Make sure the auto-open tailgate, if you have one, is working correctly.

Plan to spend up to two hours when they hand you the keys. Dealer is supposed to go over all electronic items. It takes a while.

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Touring CVT
1,203 Posts
Check for any outside damage to vehicle or paint. Make sure all options you paid for are included, including the owners manuals. Make sure you have 2 FOBs. Check all fluid levels - specifically the oil level & tire pressure. Ask if all software is up to date or confirm this yourself. If you have any questions about any features have dealer go over it with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts