Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get this random “beep” from my 2019 forester limited (I do not have the navigation upgrade) seemingly with no rhyme or reason. I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It’s happened when sitting in the car (with it running) and also when I’ve been just driving along. I feel I’ve eliminated all the other “beeps and buzzes” that sound from the various safety systems so I think I can safely say it’s not them. This one sounds different, no warning message or “bonehead” light illuminates or flashes when it happens so At this point I’m at a loss as to its source causing it. I even went to my local dealer asked them and they were just as puzzled as I am. Has anyone else experienced such a thing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it a lease?
Hi and thanks for the reply! Yes it happens to be a lease. I don’t normally lease vehicles. Did so in this case as this is my first Subaru and I felt a little safer with the option to simply turn it in at the end of the lease if I wound up not liking it. So far that doesn’t seem to be the case!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks for the reply. I’ve messed with all the sound controls of all the eyesight and radio features and the beep still occurs. I’ve pinned it down to the point of it only happens at xx:15. Meaning say 12:15 etc.... the hour changes but it’s always at :15 past. I’m so puzzled as to what it could be. The only thing left to try is to power off the radio/head unit and see if it still makes the sound if not then I’ll know the source and maybe, just maybe the dealership service center will be able to help me out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts