Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 ForesterTouring 2.5
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.The “ Favorite “ screen on this display is capable of displaying three data items from a list supplied in the owners manual. I can easily shift the display to the Favorite screen, but have been unable to discover the button push entry procedure to put the candidate inputs up there.
2. Weather display. It comes up with a location and a weather symbol. Book says that the location is driven by the nav system destination. So I made up a route to my home location, the nav system said I’d arrived, but this screen remained fixed on the location of the dealers facility, two towns north.

Any help would be appreciated. Had the vehicle less than a week, and but for this small issue, and the radio preset drop out, the vehicle is very impressive. I was mentally set for encountering a few “ new platform “ related issues, so not really upset at all.

·
Registered
2019 ForesterTouring 2.5
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
All resolved. Center display issues resolved by some learned instruction from the Dyer Subaru sales agent, combined with some better button pushing on my part. The manual could be improved, no question.

After two instances the same day of a radio present disappearance, a third reset seems to have been the charm, with no problems the past three weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts