Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was one of the first mods I did when I bought my 2019 Forester Sport few months ago. Easy to installed and its quality is top notch. It's bit smaller than OEM exhaust but it sounds absolutely amazing! Not too loud but it adds so much sporty character to the already pretty sporty looking car.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sounds pretty good. Your videos make it sound less raspy than the Nameless axleback.

Does the kit include a new gasket?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@umrdyldo Yes, mine came with a brand new gasket that looks just like the OEM. I haven't heard Namelsss axleback in person but mine has very "refined" sound that I really like. Even my wife who thought it was waste of money don't mind the new sound. Actually she told me she heard few compliments from strangers as sometimes she drives my car.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport and 2019 Forester Touring
42 Posts
I like that one. Sounds a lot like the borla on my crosstrek. I like this one better than the nameless exhaust. Not sure if ill do one on my sport but if I do it will be this one for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Would you mind posting in car sound recording from stop and then at highway speed?
I am curious how this sounds once warmed up and if there is any droning. I want the rumble without any bother to my wife and daughter. I know it won’t be the same without UEL headers. Thanks!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Had one for a year now. No droning. Wonderful performance sound and appearance. Everything I had hoped for.
I had noticed the resonance discussion in the other exhaust thread so did some tests the other day on my LP exhaust.

The most drone happens in the 1,700 RPM range.

There is almost no drone at 2,200 RPM. Turning on Sport mode put the RPMs in the sweet spot for zero drone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts