Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Touring CVT
291 Posts
I looked but could not find someone using this coin holder in a 2019. Has anyone done so, and if so, are you happy with it?

Subaru JDM fusebox coin holder
I don’t use it but my wife does, she likes having change handy. I am not a fan. I dropped my holder to the bottom of the console, I plan to take it out whenever I sell the car.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t use it but my wife does, she likes having change handy. I am not a fan. I dropped my holder to the bottom of the console, I plan to take it out whenever I sell the car.
Thanks.
No issues with it staying in place when filled with coin I gather? Seems people complain about that quite a bit with most of the cheaper knockoffs.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Premium Lineartronic® CVT
324 Posts
I have one in my 2019 Premium. Liked it so much I added one to my 2012 Impreza. I use it to stash small items (e. g., a spare key for the roof rack).

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CWP/Brown 2018 Crosstrek Limited White/Gray
203 Posts
Got one for my 2019 Touring, fits perfect. Only criticism is the color is off a bit. Luckily the door isn't readily noticeable.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I installed the new JDM coin holder. Fit and finish match perfectly. I heated the fuse label from the old cover with a hairdryer and easlily removed it and reapplied it to the new coin holder.

Below are the old cover and new coin holder side by side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts