Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Forester 2019 - Convenient
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have issues my current infotainment; it does not memorise the saved radio chanels, some time it freezes with a incoming call rang when AppleCar active, etc.

What is the latest version that I should be at to fix these bugs ?

FYI my current version is 4.18.11.50.

Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Auto
127 Posts
What radio do you have and what country?

I have a US 2019 Forester Sport with the Harmon Kardon upgraded stereo no navigation (sub and 8in screen) and the most recent is Rel_UA.19.36.70

Call your dealer, they can look up and let you know if there's an update. If so the update takes about a half-hour, just call and schedule to take it in.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I have just standard radio system. I have an appointment with them this week to fix it.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
that release number is the original firmware for the headunit. There have been 4 updates since then... and the the current one as justjeepin says is Rel_UA.19.36.70

·
Premium Member
2016 2.5i Premium CVT
909 Posts
Brought in my 2016 a couple of times last year with similar problems. After one "fix", the dealership replaced my head unit. But, I'm still having occasion lockups like you're describing.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
1,745 Posts
@Suntrix - know that the system in your 2019 is very different (not at all similar) to the set up in George's 2016. So the version comparison is of no value. I think that the manufacturer is even completely different - like comparing an Android phone to a Windows phone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,

I have issues my current infotainment; it does not memorise the saved radio chanels, some time it freezes with a incoming call rang when AppleCar active, etc.

What is the latest version that I should be at to fix these bugs ?

FYI my current version is 4.18.11.50.

Thanks
BTW, my dealer has just update my firmware to v UA19.36.x :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts