Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester Sport 4dr All-wheel Drive
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super simple task . . . in Media area I press the Browse button in the upper right and get a screen where I can see my music by Artist, Album, or Song. In the top left is a magnifying glass that implies one can search through the Artist, Album, and Song lists. That button is greyed out and doesn't work.

It doesn't work when car is in Park, in Drive, on but not running. It doesn't work when I'm connected via Bluetooth or plugged into the USB.

I keep my music on an iPhone 8 Plus. And this is driving me nuts. How can a search button be there but not work?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,235 Posts
@CLebel welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Always helpful to include your vehicle details... like your specific model year.
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

Note that your thread(s) could be closed if your "Public Profile" is not completed!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right. Done. Thank you.

Reactions: 2.5x_sleeper

·
Registered