Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Homelink mirror programs easily but refuses to keep the programming for more than a week. I have reprogrammed it repeatedly and after a week it loses its mind and won’t open the garage doors.

Anyone else having this issue and any ideas on how to fix?

·
Registered
2019 Touring CVT
221 Posts
My Homelink mirror programs easily but refuses to keep the programming for more than a week. I have reprogrammed it repeatedly and after a week it loses its mind and won’t open the garage doors.

I have not experienced this with Homelink. I have 2 2019 Touring models, and had 2 2015 Touring models. All had, and we used, Homelink, never had to reprogram after set up.

·
Registered
2019 Forester, Touring CVT
126 Posts
No, set once 10 months ago and still set. Is the opener new, with in the last year or so. There is a new version of HomeLink codes and I wonder if this is related. The 2019 forester supports this so that might be the difference. But either way I think it is dealer time.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Mine is doing the same thing. Lasts about a week. I was thinking there is something I am doing that clears the programming inadverantly, but there is nothing that I have notice. I have not solved this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts