Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are YT vids on removing the center console cover for 14-18s but I can't find anything for 2019s yet. Before I go prying away at random I'm wondering if anyone has done this yet.

I'm looking to run a USB cable from the AA/CP port to the cupholder/armrest cubby area.

·
Registered
110 Posts
There are YT vids on removing the center console cover for 14-18s but I can't find anything for 2019s yet. Before I go prying away at random I'm wondering if anyone has done this yet.

I'm looking to run a USB cable from the AA/CP port to the cupholder/armrest cubby area.
This link does not remove the center console however it does show running a cable into the storage between the seats. I pulled my cable through the front storage area as shown and then used velcro to strap it to the seat belt arm so it is easy to reach. Then I put the phone into the cup holder as I rarely have a drink in the car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my current set up. I have a slightly longer cable that allows me to put the phone into the armrest cubby so I can keep the phone hidden. It's a pretty good solution, but looking for something completely hidden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts