Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My first post :) . Searched the forums high and low (and web) and could not find anything regarding any available after market cabin air filters for the 2019 Forester. I just changed from my 2010 Forester and have always kept a couple in reserve, but was hoping another member could point me to a site or dealer that would carry after market at a reasonable price. Thanks all.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,734 Posts
In the good old days we made our own replacements out of cut-up furnace filters. :)

·
Registered
2018 Forester CVT
147 Posts
also there’s a Subiparts person here on the forum you have to search. I just change my 2018 Foz and did my daughters 2019 crosstrek to see that it’s different. Hers I had to pinch the cover off but on my Foz it was just pull out. From the above image at the link it looks like it’s frameless.
lou cioccio

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also there’s a Subiparts person here on the forum you have to search. I just change my 2018 Foz and did my daughters 2019 crosstrek to see that it’s different. Hers I had to pinch the cover off but on my Foz it was just pull out. From the above image at the link it looks like it’s frameless.
lou cioccio
Thanks Lou. I will look up the Subiparts person on the forum. I checked out the link and those prices are reasonable; however, I'd have to get the items shipped to Canada and the freight cost typically chews up the savings. Seems gone are the days of buying them from China for $7 shipped...for now! At that price, I was changing them twice a year. Even ebay prices seem to be up there with what Subaru dealers are charging :mad:

I pulled out the one in my '19 Forester to clean it and it does have a frame, albeit slightly bigger than the previous model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts