Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my ‘19 Sport stock wheels and tires, preferably local (I’m in Milwaukee, WI), or willing to ship at buyers expense.

They are currently on my Forester and am looking for a buyer prior to installing the new wheels and tires (that’s how I’m pitching it to the wife :LOL:). These will fit the other trims for 2019 and I believe these will fit other generations, but double check for your specific year/trim.

Currently just under 1k miles on the Forester, perfect like new condition and no curb rash of any kind.

$1000 obo, willing to deliver within reasonable distance.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Anyone interested if I separate the the tires and wheels?

Looking to sell my ‘19 Sport stock wheels and tires, preferably local (I’m in Milwaukee, WI), or willing to ship at buyers expense.

They are currently on my Forester and am looking for a buyer prior to installing the new wheels and tires (that’s how I’m pitching it to the wife :LOL:). These will fit the other trims for 2019 and I believe these will fit other generations, but double check for your specific year/trim.

Currently just under 1k miles on the Forester, perfect like new condition and no curb rash of any kind.

$1000 obo, willing to deliver within reasonable distance.

View attachment 524348

View attachment 524349

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm tempted in them as a package deal, but I'm 6 hours away in Michigan.Certainly doable for a weekend drive before the snow hits, and cheaper than shipping.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@hot_h2o Thanks for the interest, I think with having to have the tires and wheels separated and then shipped it may be counter productive price wise. Are you ever up near the Milwaukee area?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. These are still available, mileages is up to 3k and price drop to $900.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.