Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can order the 2019 Forester Sport with leather? All other options from Touring (except Driver Focus) appears to be available. TIA.

·
Registered
2019 Sport cvt
152 Posts
No. The Sport is only available with a unique to the Sport gray cloth upholstery package with orange stitching highlights which are integrated with stitching in the door panels and to the dash, etc.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
518 Posts
Does anyone know if you can order the 2019 Forester Sport with leather? All other options from Touring (except Driver Focus) appears to be available. TIA.
There are several things you can't get on the Sport found on the Touring. Power passenger seat, dual climate control, dual memory mirrors, rear heated seats and heated steering wheel are a few.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
87 Posts
Dual climate control is available on the Canadian model. Not sure why US models didn’t get it.

Also, the American version has the low beams for DRLs on the sport model, but the Canadian model has the led strips on the outside of the headlight housings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was originally looking at a Sport and once you do the numbers might as well step up to a Limited at least if you want Leather.

You can go the Katzkin route which we did for the Legacy, but was only because of the cost difference between a 2.5I Premium and the 2.5 GT at the time.(Wife wanted a stick, so it was Premium or GT) 1k for leather was a lot less than the 10k price difference.

Even the Katzkin from 2011 has held up very well and as good as any OEM leather I've seen.

But with the price jump from a Sport to a Limited only being 2k- the Katzkin Kit just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The dealer I purchased at had base trim level vehicles on the lot with aftermarket leather. They looked good. I'm guessing they would be applicable to the Premium and Sport. There has to be options the dealers have access to locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts