Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
203 Posts
Hello,
Can you please let me know where did you get these mud flaps? Are they Rally Armour?
Thank you.
Those are Rokblokz. Refer to the first post of this thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have ordered a bull bar, separate from the ones posted on it. It comes in on Friday and I'll install on Saturday, I will update with pics when installed

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
203 Posts
Nice looking exhaust here:

Have you seen the Nameless Exhaust? https://shop.namelessperformance.com/axleback-exhaust-2019-forester/

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'll update the OP soon, thanks for all the additions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
At some point Myself would love to get a light bar installed on my Forester. I think Subaru should have ALL Forester with Fog lights included, hence the name Forest er.
But I've seen the amount of work, and how costly it is to have these installed. Any one knows of an not so expensive alternative to Fog lights, led, or light bar that is not going to be so expensive ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
OEM halogen fog light kit can be found online for around $200 and should take about 30 minutes to install since the car already has the wiring harnesses.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
94 Posts
OEM halogen fog light kit can be found online for around $200 and should take about 30 minutes to install since the car already has the wiring harnesses.
I have the OEM fogs on my Limited, they help a little bit but that might be due to the headlights being so bright.
Morimoto LED fogs are only a few $ more. Don't know if any their kits will fit a 2019+ Forester. Just emailed them, will post when I hear back from them.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester
8 Posts
As far as I know, LP Adventures and Nameless Performance makes exhaust mods for the 2019 Forester.

Be advised if you are going for Nameless Performance, the muffler delete is VERY loud. I had to change it to the 5" muffler instead. LP Adventures was a little to expensive for my taste.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
94 Posts
The Retrofit Source recommended H11 LED bulb upgrade for 2109 Forester halogen fogs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Watch out WRX STI!! :)

Sent from my Asus R.O.G. Phone 2 using Tapatalk

21 - 36 of 36 Posts