Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! We used both our 2016 Mazda 3 iTouring 5 door and a 2015 Accord Sport for several long distance trips to the East coast from Dallas. Both cars are nice drives but at the end of 8 to 12 hour stints made me feel like I had been in a blender all day. My wife retired on Jan 1 and we have plans to do a lot more traveling.

I recently saw Ed Wallace from insideautomotive.com review the 2019 Forester and we decided to give it a look. From the moment we sat in the car was a real wow factor. Our planned test drive on a Saturday afternoon turned into driving off the lot in a fully loaded Limited, black with grey interior.

We are so in love with this car. The comfort of the interior is impressive not to mention how quiet it is. On Valentine’s Day I took my wife to the Chip & Joanna facility in Waco. Upon leaving Waco I set the cruise control and my foot never touched the gas pedal or brake until we exited I-35 in Carrollton (Northern suburb of Dallas) which included 5 pm rush hour stop and go. Now that’s the way to drive the highways.

Looking forward to our first big drive. The problem we have is, do we take our dog with us. Any dog traveling folks out there with advice?

HIGHLY recommend the 19 Forester. Worth every penny.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,733 Posts
@peterkemp47 welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts