Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have a sport model with the H&K system. I can’t seem to located all 8 speakers. I have two on the dash, one in each footwell. Rear passengers have one at each door and then the subwoofer.

Including the subwoofer that’s only 7?

My rear passenger door does not have tweeters.

Someone enlighten me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Does yours have a center channel speaker in the center of the dash. Our 19 OB does.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
It is below Snoopy.

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
631 Posts
I had the exact same thought when I bought a Sport. I raced around and could not find them all. It was not until I started to do a sound system change over that I discovered all 9 speakers. BTW, it is a 576 watt amplified HK 9 speaker system, not 8.

There are 3.5" coaxial speakers in the dash. This counts as 4. Front door 6x9 single cone midbass (2), Rear door single cone 6.5" (2) speakers and a 9" subwoofer (1).

You can see a bunch of photos of the HK system and all my modz here.

https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f115/my-2019-subaru-forester-sport-let-modz-begin-792005/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Sdcerreta So there are two 3.5” coaxial speakers on each side in the dash? I tried looking through that thread but there are so many posts I must have missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
631 Posts
Yeah, this thread has really grown. At some point I need to build a page legend.

Believe it or not, the coaxials are detailed on page 1 with photos. About half way down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts