Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
None
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, wondering if someone could measure the floor to ceiling height on the new Forester. I can only seem to find the volume online. Thank you.

·
Registered
2019 Sport cvt
154 Posts
I've got the cargo tray in place and measured at the rear center of the seats, center to top of tray. It appears to be 33" (measuring tape shows 80mm housing length) and 29" tape extension. That's a quick measure using the dome lights and not sure if that's completely accurate. The roof line does not appear to be "flat," looks to vary some from front to back.

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Touring Automatic
247 Posts
Hello, wondering if someone could measure the floor to ceiling height on the new Forester. I can only seem to find the volume online. Thank you.
I measured in several spots, with the back seats folded down, and got 32 inches, plus or minus less than an inch. The ceiling is contoured, so the height varies slightly. The height at the lift gate, floor to top of the sill, is 32 inches.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
160 Posts
I'm trying to shop for a memory foam for the backseat camping with the seats folded down. Will this Twin or Twin XL size fit in the back?

Twin (39 X 75) Twin XL (39 X 80)

·
Registered
2019 Sport cvt
154 Posts
Just a guess, following some of the offroad/camping videos, etc., , the 75 maybe at least on passenger side, the 80 sounds too long. I did a quick measure and 39 will easily fit between the wheel wells. The driver's side, not sure how much less space you have with the steering wheel in front of the seat to fold forward. Measured with seats up just checking with an extended tape measure, not with seats folded, two people measuring, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts