Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2019 - Excellent Findway Floor Mats - now available!

('19+) 
3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  blackpants 
#1 ·
I have just been advised the excellent Findway Floor Mats for the 2019+ Subaru Forester will become available on July 20, 2019. I have their mats in my 2017 Forester and find them superior to all the other choices -- they are fully fitted and carpet-like, yet fully washable, and cover the gas door release to keep winter salt from corroding it. Check them out at findway.ca

#2 ·
My Findway Forester 2019 floor mats arrived Friday! I'm very happy with them! I live in SF Bay area, so no snow. I wanted protection from dirt, show and shoe mud. These are not super heavy, but seem very durable and have edges. The fit is very good and the driver side one does not move on it's own. I like having my heel on rubber instead of carpet. I had to remove the driver's side original mat to get the rubber o-rings to fit on the mounting posts. I left the other original mats in the car.

#4 ·
Actually they are great for snow/salt here in the western NY snow belt-- what looks like felt is a non-absorbent synthetic over an impermeable base layer -- they wash clean with a hose, and dry quickly.

#5 ·
Can anyone comment on the durability of the Findway mats versus the optional Subaru all-weather mats?

I ordered the Subaru all-weather mats with my Forester; they're perfectly functional and fit well, but I'm already seeing some smoothing of the tread on the driver side after less than 4 months.

#7 ·
I live in CA where there is no real winter, just rain. I have no complaints about these mats. The cost was $87 USD, but shipping to US was $19. Free shipping in Canada, though I'm the only one that uses the car so the back seat is for stuff not people. The interior of my Sport is gray and the color matches quite well. But then, I'm not particularly fussy. YMMV.

Would buy again.

I wanted some protection for the driver's seat, but didn't want to invest a ton of $ in seat covers for the entire car. I got one of these (with 20% off for first purchase, free shipping) and I'm also happy with this item, especially at that price:

#8 ·
Another thumbs up for Findway liners. I installed mine yesterday and they look great, much better than the plastic-y ones that came with my car. Those look pretty nasty and stained after one winter and make the car look dirty. I like that the Findways cover the area under the left hand footrest thingy.

One flaw in the design, there is a well or cup around the retention pegs, which will catch grunge and funk. Findway sent little rubber washers which will hold the liners in place but they don't fill that area. Will be checking out the hardware store tomorrow to see if I can find a filler.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.