Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Grapevine, TX area that had an ecohitch installed on their 2019+ Forester? I called up Dallas Hitch and Truck since they are listed as an authorized installer on TorkLift's website. I was quoted $312.50 "ballpark." Seems a bit pricey and since it was just "ballpark" it makes me a bit nervous. Called the dealership, they don't install third-party hitches. Called Caliber collision, no-go also.

Wondering if anyone in my area has had it installed, where, what was the cost and were you happy with the quality?

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester Sport
45 Posts
I don't live in Texas but i got mine installed here in CO. $300 is the going rate in my area. A guy posted recently that a dealership wanted $800 to install so $300 isn't bad haha. From videos i've seen the install doesn't look too hard but I don't have the tools and time so I got mine done by an authorized eco hitch installer. It's a great hitch and love how stealthy it is compared to others. Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport (Betty)
4 Posts
I just got a 2" hitch from eTrailer. Based on their video's its not terribly hard to install. I'll be doing mine this weekend and would be happy to report back how difficult it actually is.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a 2" hitch from eTrailer. Based on their video's its not terribly hard to install. I'll be doing mine this weekend and would be happy to report back how difficult it actually is.
That would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts