Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a pet liner for the cargo area of a 2019 Forester? I'm looking for something that covers the sides and the back of the seats as well.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Convenience / EyeSight CVT
52 Posts
Very happy with the Rexway cover. Drop B07CG7T498 into the Amazon search window.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I couldn't find one I liked so I bought some of this and made my own

My back seats are folded down and the dogs are crated in the car, so a couple of yards gave me enough to cover the area and tuck in around the edges. It wouldn't be difficult to add some velcro tabs to have it run up the sides.

For my purposes, this fabric is the bomb. Doesn't show hair and dirt and liquid spills totally bead up and sit there waiting to be wiped up. I got the blaze orange camo to match my seat covers and the orange trim in my Sport.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
176 Posts
Bought an El-cheapo dog hammock for the back seat area. Not all that impressed with it, but it will work for now while I decide what seat covers to get. Certainly big enough to use in the rear cargo area. $35 on ebay.
Can be used as shown or lift the lower portion to create a hammock by looping the webbing straps over the front seat headrests.
Went with this one because of the orange accents and stitching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts