2021 Forester Sport
2,238 Posts
Reactions: ForesterMike86

· Registered
2019 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that looks so sick, very well done.
Do you have a post for your Hella setup? If not, what bracket/wiring harness combo did you go with?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks so much!!! I don’t have a separate post for my Hella set up but I got it from SubjMods.com. Come with all the wiring and bracket for attachment. I wound up leaving on the extensions that came on the back of the Hellas. I also have two more leads for two more horns on that harness the subimods provided 😏 Just haven’t installed the second set of horns yet.

· Premium Member
2021 Forester Sport
2,238 Posts
Thanks so much!!! I don’t have a separate post for my Hella set up but I got it from SubjMods.com. Come with all the wiring and bracket for attachment. I wound up leaving on the extensions that came on the back of the Hellas. I also have two more leads for two more horns on that harness the subimods provided 😏 Just haven’t installed the second set of horns yet.
thanks!

Is it this kit right here? Or the 2015-2017?

· Registered
2019 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Super Moderator
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
5,986 Posts
Wow...

2 questions -

What will you gain from the AEM Induction set up

Are those full speaker covers with an open grillwork? Where'd you find them...!

· Registered
2019 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow...

2 questions -

What will you gain from the AEM Induction set up

Are those full speaker covers with an open grillwork? Where'd you find them...!
HP gain of 8.5+ and if I remember correctly over 9 ft lbs of torque. Throttle response is massively better as well as the exhaust not from my Nameless exhaust

the speaker covers I found from Beautost online. They just adhere over the speaker openings but add a color look in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts