Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good places near New Jersey to get good cheap wheels for a subaru. I went to Mavis a few years back and made a personal vow to never step foot in that place again. Currently shopping around and figured I would ask!

·
Registered
2016 Foz CVT
939 Posts
Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good places near New Jersey to get good cheap wheels for a subaru. I went to Mavis a few years back and made a personal vow to never step foot in that place again. Currently shopping around and figured I would ask!
What kind of wheels are you looking for? A second set for snow tires? Do you want them for looks? Off-roading?

'Good cheap wheels" doesn't really tell us much. Help us help you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of wheels are you looking for? A second set for snow tires? Do you want them for looks? Off-roading?

'Good cheap wheels" doesn't really tell us much. Help us help you.
I would want them for a general commute and driving. I don't really take my car offroading, but I will take it down some small dirt paths to get to trails and stuff to hike, nothing too demanding for a tire.

·
Registered
2016 Foz CVT
939 Posts
I would want them for a general commute and driving. I don't really take my car offroading, but I will take it down some small dirt paths to get to trails and stuff to hike, nothing too demanding for a tire.
So, just for looks?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The cheapest wheels are the ones you already own.

Beyond that, I would start with TireRack. There may be cheaper, however, I would not want to go too cheep on wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts