Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester 2.5i-S (Touring)
86 Posts
I have sent a message to the company asking them to confirm the price in USD to the USA.

Given our low $ $70US seems too high.

·
Registered
86 Posts
OK, here is their answer and it seems that the $70 is Aussie Dollars and NOT USD, therefore, way cheaper for US buyers.

"Thank you for posting on the site that’s great.
You are right about the shipping it’s in Aussie dollars until you go to checkout then the website/paypal/credit card will do the conversion to $US
US customers don’t pay our GST so the cost is roughly 45AUD for the filter + 25AUD for postage to the USA which is the $70 AUD
So that works out at Roughly $45 USD inc postage.
Thank you again for your help.
Regards Keith"

·
Registered
86 Posts
It filters fume smell too but allows air to pass through it ?
Thats pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I normally drive around with the vents closed due to vehicles with crappy motors expelling their exhaust into my car.

I found that this filter does stop the exhaust stink and I can finally have a bit of fresh air in the cabin.

Although, someone did say diesel fumes still get through, however, I don't know if they are right or not as I have not been behind bad diesel exhausts as yet.

·
Registered
2019 Forester
6 Posts
I normally drive around with the vents closed due to vehicles with crappy motors expelling their exhaust into my car.

I found that this filter does stop the exhaust stink and I can finally have a bit of fresh air in the cabin.

Although, someone did say diesel fumes still get through, however, I don't know if they are right or not as I have not been behind bad diesel exhausts as yet.
Just ordered one myself. Looking forward to not smelling the fumes in Sydney tunnels

21 - 26 of 26 Posts