Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized the other day that the dynamic gridlines that show up on the backup cam are no longer there. I still have the stationary lines but the ones that move depending on how I turn my steering wheel are gone. I’ve looked in the settings but I don’t see an option for turning them back on. Has this happened to anyone else? How did you get them back? I have the Sport with the upgraded 8” screen with no nav.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I solved the issue. After surfing the net for a bit, I found instructions on how to access the rear camera settings menu. With the car on and in park, you hold down the home button while clicking the tuning button, button on the right, twice, kind of like a double-click on a mouse. This got me into a settings menu. Form there I was able to select the camera option and was able to turn the dynamic gridlines back on. There are a few other options that you can turn on and off for the camera, like the warning banner at the bottom and you can even adjust the non-moving gridlines. There are also other test procedures you can play with , like a speaker test, and other settings.You can exit this settings menu by hitting the soft home button on the upper left hand side of the screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts