Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I switched from a 2016 Base Sti to the 2018 Forester XT. Sounds like a bad deal ain’t it? Lol! I live in Brooklyn NYC and work in Manhattan, the drive is okay since I have a late Shift. But I still get hit heavy traffic in the Gowanus Expressway and Brooklyn Bridge and some parts in The FDR. I drive a 2018 Sepia Bronze Forester XT. I like to be specific. Nice to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,149 Posts
Welcome. It would be good to list your approximate location.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,739 Posts
@13bravo welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I switched from a 2016 Base Sti to the 2018 Forester XT. Sounds like a bad deal ain’t it? Lol! I live in Brooklyn NYC and work in Manhattan, the drive is okay since I have a late Shift. But I still get hit heavy traffic in the Gowanus Expressway and Brooklyn Bridge and some parts in The FDR. I drive a 2018 Sepia Bronze Forester XT. I like to be specific. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, I have the same color 2018 XT Touring with the dark brown leather interior. My 6th Subaru in almost 28 years. Great color choice. How do you feel about the brakes? We also have a 2018 Crosstrek and you just have to tap the brakes, on my XT, I really have to push that pedal. Long Island strong!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts