Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester 2.5 premium
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the four speaker kicker upgrade on my 2018 forester and I have to say if you are on the fence on buying these don't be. For $168 free shipping (yes I know you can spend less for better speakers) the ease of just plug and play is great plus a more deeper fuller sound thats in my opinion is night and day from the factory speakers. I'm still using the stock head unit which i'm okay with now after the speaker install and I still haven't upgraded the tweeters in the front dash to kickers yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you could get your hands on the harness that is in the Subaru Rockford kit it would be pretty simple. The other option is getting a t-harness or the amp add-on harness and just using that as a harness do you can get the signal and feed the speakers. Basically extend the wires to under the dash or under the seat. If you haven't done one and want to go for it watch some videos on YouTube.

Don't use the RCA outs on this you would want to splice into the harness and send the high-level signal from the deck both channels front and rear into the amp and then feed the speaker wires back into the harness. Hope that makes sense.

Add An Amp Amplifier Adapter Interface to Factory OEM Car Stereo Radio System for select Toyota Scion Subaru Vehicles- Add Subwoofer Bass Amp etc.- No Factory Premium Amp- Vehicles listed below https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CQUL240/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wLNPDbYBHPQSH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts