Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! Can someone tell me how to find miles until empty display? I tried to locate it in the manual but maybe I am looking in the wrong section.
Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Chris. I went through the instructions. My other car would display; 38 miles until empty (example). All I could find is Full level low, not miles until empty.
God help me🥴

·
Premium Member
2018 Forester 6MT
42 Posts
I'm not sure if it varies by trim levels, but in both my 2016 and my 2018, this shows up in one of the screens on the MFD (section 3-45 in the second link @HeyChris linked above, but it sounds like you looked at those) - the one up in the middle of the dash above the radio (not the one in the speedometer, if you have that). What trim level and year is your Forester? I seem to recall something about base-trim 2014s or similar didn't have the full MFD capability, but I'm not 100% sure there.

Something you may need to do is go into the menus and configure the displays -- as I recall, the "miles-to-empty" portion is something that is one of the many options on one of the screens (though I think it is default on several). It's possible it has just been turned off and you need to turn it back on (or reset the displays).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts