Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2018 - f emblem overlay - where to buy?

('14-'18) 
11K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  zennoodle 
#1 ·
I have these on mine and want to order more. I can’t remember where I ordered from and have been all over eBay, but can’t find any. Just wondering if people can advise. Thanks.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

See less See more
#3 ·
2019 forester emblem overlay

Can anybody confirm whether that f emblem overlay fits the '19 forester? Or did the emblem size not change from previous years?? I have my first forester on the way and I want the overlays to be here when it does!

I don't know where else to ask. Thank you!!

#5 ·
Can anybody confirm whether that f emblem overlay fits the '19 forester? Or did the emblem size not change from previous years?? I have my first forester on the way and I want the overlays to be here when it does!

I don't know where else to ask. Thank you!!
If you order from emblemoverlays.com, you specify the year and model of the vehicle. In the case of the '19 Forester, it looks like you also specify if it's Sport trim or not. I just placed an order earlier this week so I hope to have the emblems installed sometime next week. If you're still interested, I can update here at that point with a confirmation of fitment.

#6 ·
I just placed an order earlier this week so I hope to have the emblems installed sometime next week. If you're still interested, I can update here at that point with a confirmation of fitment.
My order took a week longer to produce and ship than I was expecting. The rear emblem overlay is not quite right as it's a little narrow side to side. My emails to Pro Stickers (emblemoverlays.com) have gone unanswered. So far, I'm not impressed.

#10 ·
My order took a week longer to produce and ship than I was expecting. The rear emblem overlay is not quite right as it's a little narrow side to side. My emails to Pro Stickers (emblemoverlays.com) have gone unanswered. So far, I'm not impressed.
That has been my exp with them. Their overlays are always just slightly too small. Slightly. Considering they are dark on a dark background though, it isn't very noticeable. Def some room for improvement though.

#9 ·
@hoshie I found a phone number for them and called. The nice woman I spoke with is getting me hooked up today. I forgot to mention the previous messages as I was distracted by taking actual measurements of my emblem while talking with her. Going forward, I'll just assume that email is not the best means of contact for them.

#14 ·
@hoshie I picked mine up at:

Fast shipping and a pretty good fit overall.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.