Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2018 Forester XT
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had a bit of an unfortunate mishap recently...bumped into a fence post out in the wild and put some minor but bothersome dents in the front bumper of my 2018 FXT. 馃檨 No serious damage, but I'm wondering if there might be an after-market...idk, moulding or bumper guard or something along those lines that could cover up the dents. I'm imagining a strip of rubber or other synthetic material that could be placed over the dents n' dings. Just a cosmetic thing, though might not hurt to have some kind of protection in case another pesky fence post jumps out when least expected...
Any ideas? TIA!
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Grille Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Car Motor vehicle

Super Moderator
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
Because the damage is on a radius (vs a flat surface) I think you may have trouble finding something to cover it up. Your best bet may be touch up paint.

Registered
2018 Forester XT
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because the damage is on a radius (vs a flat surface) I think you may have trouble finding something to cover it up. Your best bet may be touch up paint.
You're right, it won't be an easy fix because of where the damage is located. Hoping to find a solution beyond touching up the paint, but may have to get creative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts