Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Black Edition
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 black edition rims **Local***VA Area SOLD

I was going to put them in storage because I like them so much.
But it's getting crowded in there. Took them off when I got new wheels.
$1000 obo will throw in the stock 225/55/18 duelers. If the price is too high lmk haha.

If someone decides to buy I will have them put on with new TPMS at discount tire. A little less than 12000 miles on them.
One rim has little scratches (in picture not very noticable but I want to put that out there) I think the sponge was a little abrasive so I stopped using it when I was cleaning the others.
And all of them has a little scratch where the stem valve is located (in picture). Other than that everything looks really good.
Dates when tires are manufactured and pic of the mileage they were taken off.
Sorry about the long post. Just trying to be thorough with everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Black Edition
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah they are. Sitting in my storage unit and shipping will cost too much in my opinion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
@88maroon I was afraid you'd say that. I hate the wheels that came on my car but I really like the Black Out wheels.
Okay, I appreciate the response. Maybe I can talk to the wife and make a road trip. I'll let you know if I can convince her. Thanks and have a great holiday weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Updated

@88maroon:
Okay, spoke to the wife and finally convinced her I NEED them. I will have to drive up from Florida to get them. Would you take $900 cash for them? If so, I'll drive up this weekend and take them off your hands.

Let me know.

PM Sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.