Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring CVT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2018 FXT lowered on RS-R springs(~1.5" drop). I'll be running 15mm ISC wheel adapters to fit 2018 19" STI wheels +55 offset, so technically, +40 offset.

I know 245/45 will fit, but does anyone know if 255/45 will fit without rubbing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It just barely fits, but no rub so far! Haven't drive it hard under heavy load yet. The car was loaded with 5 wheels and tires, so about 250 lbs in the back.

·
SeasonedStalker
2017 XT Touring in CBS HT CVT
83 Posts
Looks awesome man! Sexy wheel gap for sure. Watch the rub on the fender liner in the back of the rear Wells over bumps that's what caught me but I'm running a different setup. Can be reshaped as needed though.
Cheers,
Joaquin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks awesome man! Sexy wheel gap for sure. Watch the rub on the fender liner in the back of the rear Wells over bumps that's what caught me but I'm running a different setup. Can be reshaped as needed though.
Cheers,
Joaquin
Thanks man. I'll be keeping an eye on the fender lining. I may install the 3/8" saggy butt spacer down the road.

What setup are you running?

·
SeasonedStalker
2017 XT Touring in CBS HT CVT
83 Posts
235/65/18 s on stock wheels and suspension and have rubbed when fully loaded over bad dips or bumps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts