Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My 2017 Forester has a lot of wind noise coming from the windows, but it's not the typical gusset problem I keep reading about. The seal that separates the two window pieces is coming loose (see photos). Does anyone know how I can fix this problem on my own or what it would cost to have someone else fix it? Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! My 2017 Forester has a lot of wind noise coming from the windows, but it's not the typical gusset problem I keep reading about. The seal that separates the two window pieces is coming loose (see photos). Does anyone know how I can fix this problem on my own or what it would cost to have someone else fix it? Thank you!
I've got the same thing happening on my 2018, passenger side. Did you ever figure out a good fix? thanks

·
Registered
2017 Forester Touring CVT
1,239 Posts
Mines the same way but no wind noise coming from it that I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
2 Posts
Same here on a 2017. Noise from driver side only, it can be abated by pressing my hand over the window at this point. Tried pushing seals tighter into their slots, made no difference. Tried putting tape over outside of window where that join is, no difference. Next step is putting tape on the inside. Driver and passenger sides look the same, but only the drivers side has the wind noise which starts at around 40-45mph. Bloody annoying , love to hear if anyone solved this issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts