Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post up pics of your Rokblokz. Thinking of buying some and want to see what they look like with and without factory flaps

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I just ordered a set. I'll post up pics when I get them and get them installed

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got them put on. Hint for people doing this. If you have the factory mud flaps. Take the rears off completely and trim about 3 inches off the inner part of the drivers side. On the passenger side you will need to trim the inside of the inner wheel liner as well.

I will get pics up today

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here are a couple pics. Just a side note. Rears are not adjustable. This is because of the cutout. The fronts are adjustable. I went to the max outer that I could.

Attachments

·
HCFFHC
2017 Forester 2.0XT
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even with max outer setting I am getting rubbing when I turn while backing up. I am hoping to get some markings on the flaps so I can see where they are touching and just trim that area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Even with max outer setting I am getting rubbing when I turn while backing up. I am hoping to get some markings on the flaps so I can see where they are touching and just trim that area.
Thanks for posting your pictures and expereince with them. Are these the Short version or Original?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts