Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2017 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the sudden, my mpg's aren't displaying on dash next to clock. When I'm driving it's showing something more like mph. Then when I'm parked I just get --.- . I've tried to figure out what it says in the owner's manual, but nothing is working to change it back. HELP!!! I have a 2017 Forrester.

· Super Moderator
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
4,178 Posts
I think you just need to adjust your screen settings. Press and hold the "Enter" button between your two center dash vents. Then toggle down to "Screen Settings" and go from there.

Welcome! Some housekeeping since you just joined us…

To help us help you with any vehicle questions you may have, please complete your profile to include your vehicle's trim level and location:
https://www.subaruforester.org/account/account-details

In order to enhance your forum experience, please review our forum rules and new member information which you will find helpful as a new member:
Forum Rules and New Member Information

If and when you have any technical questions about your vehicle, you can ask away here:
Subaru Forester Owners Forum

Again, welcome!

· Registered
2021 Forester Limited
2,560 Posts
Have you tried toggling the switch on the left lower side of the steering wheel? IIRC that's where it changes the display on my wife's 17

· Super Moderator
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
4,178 Posts
Bill, I think those steering wheel controls adjust the Combination Meter (instrument cluster). The OP is asking about the Multifunction Display I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts