Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need some advice on off-road tires for my 2017 Forester.
Questions:
1. Should I get 17 inch rims?
2. What is the best tire size for the 17 inch rims?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
2,438 Posts
The 2017 Premium already has 17" rims unless you have an XT. The best tire size is 17".

For better advice, you might want to provide more info. :)

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
1,620 Posts
Maybe tell folks what sort of off roading you plan to do. Crawling in Moab, mud pits, Rocky Mountain passes, or just the occasional forest road? Everyone has their own idea what constitutes “off road” and what a suitable tire is.

·
Administrator
19,490 Posts
G'day & Welcome @JWC There is lots of good info re tires in this section of the forum; just have a read ;-)

Could you please complete your profile; vehicle details at least, thanks:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

Note that any threads / posts you create could be removed if your "Public Profile" is not completed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.