Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Subaru Forester 2.0 XT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in the Outback Limited for the Forester XT. Looking forward to some minor mods. Already put my tires and wheels on. Took some pics today after a good wash. Looking for input on exhaust. Not doing delete. Would like sound but not loud. May do some experimenting like I did with the Outback.
IMG_0603.jpg IMG_0604.jpg IMG_0605.jpg IMG_0606.jpg IMG_0602.jpg

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I looked at those. How much WHP are you getting now?

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,265 Posts
Not really sure. I just have a stage 1 tune, but I’m at elevation as well...so that’s a player.

I won’t be looking to go stage 2. I just wanted an exhaust and a few more hp with the tune.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping to get at least 275-300, but we'll see. Not going to do anything drastic till warranty runs out. Cobb AP and exhaust for now.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,265 Posts
Well for quiet(er) invidia and Mann would be my choices. I like the Mann better but it’s expensive

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a good deal on a 2019 STI cat back exhaust. Put it on yesterday. The diffuser is more like the pancake on the FXT or the one that was on my Outback. Not the round one that was on the 2015 midpipe I used on the Outback. It has a nice deep mellow tone at idle and low rpm but hardly noticeable at hwy speeds. I'll try and post an audio clip.
IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg
IMG_0612.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts