Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my JDM Aero Kit. So happy with how it looks and was a breeze to install. Took just a couple hours and that was including washing the car beforehand, and really taking my time with it. It's a perfect fit and really just need a drill and screwdriver to install.

Huge thanks to Wes with CTEC Productions for helping me import the kit to the US. If anyone is looking for the kit, you can find his contact info on his YouTube channel plus a video on how to install. That was a huge help on making it a stupid easy install.

Now it's time to go for a drive... :cool:

·
Subies4Lyf
2011 Forester Limited
17 Posts
That aero kit is sweet. Japan keeps all the good stuff to themselves. Really adds an aggressive look . Nice!!

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring
631 Posts
Looks paint match like the real deal, but if it is then the STI sticker has fallen off the middle part of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks paint match like the real deal, but if it is then the STI sticker has fallen off the middle part of it.
This is the aero lip, not the STI lip, and it is genuine. It was purchased from a Subaru dealership in Canada and imported to me. Cheaper than ordering from Japanparts, but still not cheap. Totally worth it though.

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Forester XT Touring
4 Posts
Just installed my JDM Aero Kit. So happy with how it looks and was a breeze to install. Took just a couple hours and that was including washing the car beforehand, and really taking my time with it. It's a perfect fit and really just need a drill and screwdriver to install.

View attachment 530609

View attachment 530610

View attachment 530611

Huge thanks to Wes with CTEC Productions for helping me import the kit to the US. If anyone is looking for the kit, you can find his contact info on his YouTube channel plus a video on how to install. That was a huge help on making it a stupid easy install.

Now it's time to go for a drive... :cool:
NICE! I wonder if this fits in a 2018 XT too?

·
Registered
1 Posts
That looks pretty sick. I got one of the general eBay front lip kits and it aint to shabby either but I want the JDM version at some point

1 - 7 of 7 Posts