Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. 2016 Forester with the Starlink 6.2in non-nav stereo head unit here. Could anyone tell me how to find out its firmware version, and how to find out if a firmware update is available? Thanks.

·
Registered
2018 Forester CVT
145 Posts
If you want to get into diagnostic mode
  • Switch the unit into “Diagnosis Mode” by pressing and holding the HOME button while pressing the “AUDIO/TUNE” button 5 (five) times.
  • follow the prompts for which firmware it should be the last one
lou cioccio

·
Registered
5 Posts
  • Switch the unit into “Diagnosis Mode” by pressing and holding the HOME button while pressing the “AUDIO/TUNE” button 5 (five) times.
lou cioccio
Mine have software version: Ver.210 for the infotainment system. I am not sure if there is any update for that or not. But if someone have experience updating this system then I would like to know from where to download new version.
IMG_2461.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine have software version: Ver.210 for the infotainment system. I am not sure if there is any update for that or not. But if someone have experience updating this system then I would like to know from where to download new version.
View attachment 525471
Hi
lou cioccio
Hi. Tried it a couple of times and nothing happens - won’t bring me to diagnostic mode. Any other options?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts