Please can anyone help me identify what color wire, in the door harnesses, powers the LED Approach Light?
- I have existing OEM LED Approach Lights. These are built into the side view mirrors on a 2016 FXT.
- I have removed the door card and back probed the 10-wire connector on the harness bundle going to the door mirror.
- My back probing with a multi-meter did not give me a clue about which wire powers the LED Approach Light built into the top corner of the side view door mirror.
- Is said wire in the 10-pin connector for the red-wrapped harness going to the door mirror?
- Is it 12 volts?
- Is it 22 AWG gage wire, or other?