Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Forester AT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced this kind of issue on the stock head unit?
This also happens when reverse camera is on. No effect on the audio, just the display is glitching most of the time.

Tried to disconnect my battery for about 30mins. No apparent effect

·
Registered
'14 Forester XT Touring
1,141 Posts
Oh...well, has anyone in your family have rage issues? Cause seems like someone has punched that screen.

I don't know what to tell you, but...its just might be a defective screen. I would start planning on finding a replacement. Either a new head unit or aftermarket. I don't know if you just want to wait for it to die, which I don't think it would be any time soon or if it really bugs you.

·
Registered
2016 Forester AT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Mr.AC hahah not really, i just adjusted the brightness one time then this happened since then.
remembered before, when I asked a shop to reset my electronics (by properly disconnecting the battery) it went ok. then after a while, about after a ew weeks, the issue came back.

·
Registered
'14 Forester XT Touring
1,141 Posts
ok, that shed some light. It might be a bad ground somewhere. as to where or why? I don't know. Is there any build up on your battery terminals?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.