Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Forester AT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently on Tein lowering springs, so about 30mm drop from stock. It seems like the lights are lower than usual. At night, I feel that the distance of the light is shorter compared to before.
Do I need to adjust them or it's all in my mind?
I Don't want to just adjust them right away (I don't know how and I'm afraid to ruin the stock headlight height)

·
Registered
2019 Forester CVT
32 Posts
Did the back and front of the vehicle lower the same amount? If you changed the resting angle of the vehicle [front lower] what you describe is the expected result. A 30mm drop at the same angle would reduce the light's range by a small amount that would be hard to tell the difference.

·
Registered
2016 Forester AT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did the back and front of the vehicle lower the same amount? If you changed the resting angle of the vehicle [front lower] what you describe is the expected result. A 30mm drop at the same angle would reduce the light's range by a small amount that would be hard to tell the difference.
I assume that the back is higher than the front based on the looks of it but only by a small amount. about 5-10mm atleast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts