Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a 2" lift and now my rear wheel moved forward. How do I re-center the rear wheel? I got a subframe spacer don't know if that would work. Haven't been able to find a trailing arm for my Subaru year.

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
I thought the sub-frame spacer was necessary for the multi-link suspension to center the wheel - depends on which kit you've used I suppose?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the sub-frame spacer was necessary for the multi-link suspension to center the wheel - depends on which kit you've used I suppose?
I used the Ready Lift kit and it moved my wheel forward so the tires I wanted won't fit but I just installed the subframe spacer and it worked. Now I can get bigger tires put on. It raised the rear and moved the wheels back to center.

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Premium with 2" lift and rallitek rings
5 Posts
I used the Ready Lift kit and it moved my wheel forward so the tires I wanted won't fit but I just installed the subframe spacer and it worked. Now I can get bigger tires put on. It raised the rear and moved the wheels back to center.
What subframe spacers did you install and where did you purchase them. I have the same problem and was looking at getting the spacer kit from rallitek. Glad to know it worked!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts