Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member 2015 Forester and wishing to buy and install LED's to the foot wells but wishing to connect to the existing circuit to allow dimming down. remote operate and doors. Also thinking of adding to the luggage area.
Which is the easier option to connect to and supplier of LED's that will not 'flicker' when dimming?
Hope you can help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Kevin Thanks for the reply...it's additional circuits not simply LED replacements, I'm after. I have replaced the LED's and very happy with them and how bright they are, including the 'daytime' lights. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
2015 XT Touring CVT
71 Posts
There is a subaru accessory for that not sure if still available. Find Subiepartsgirl's thread an send her a message for a quote.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a subaru accessory for that not sure if still available. Find Subiepartsgirl's thread an send her a message for a quote.
Thanks....bit new to this and tried the search but it only came back to your thread....I'll try again later, with more time tks

·
Registered
2014 FXT CVT
124 Posts
I have the "Subaru Forester Footwell Illumination Kit - Red" factory (well, the Port of Entry) installed. Decided to install a similar Illumination under front seats for the passagers in the back. It is connected to the car wiring under the stickshift cover. Not sure u r looking for something like that.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts