Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this pandemic has hit me pretty hard and I have to part out my 2015 forester XT.

My loss is your gain

Here is my list of parts that are available for sale as is and I am located in Miami so local pick up will be better specially for the big items but if need it, buyer pays for shipping: (all prices are negotiable but lets be fair!)

I am located in Miami

1. SOLD. AEM Cold air intake for 2.0 turbo only. Good condition with all the install hardware SKU: 21-742C. Instructions available online. $175
2. Invidia Q300 single muffler cat back exhaust. Good condition, no scratches or hits and I will add the original Subaru plastic block out for the bumper from the NA forester. Install looks clean! SKU: HS15SW4G3S. $330
3. ADF 2" all 4 corners strut spacer w/ multi-link spacer for XT. Perfect condition all the parts for dropping the multi-link was never installed! all hardware in original bag packaging. SKU: SJ-2SS2MLK.XT. Instructions available online. $400
4. SOLD. Cobb Accesport v.3 Good condition with all necessary hardware. The screen since I bought it has a little glitch that every once in wild the displayed info shakes a little (I troubleshoot with cobb and my accessport just needed a firmware update. Screen works perfect now). SKU: AP3-SUB-004. Instructions available online. $450
5. SOLD H&R 1" hubcentric aluminum wheel spacer with studs 5x100. good condition. These spacers when install properly and torqued correctly there is no danger and work perfect. $50
6. SOLD. Cuscu brake cylinder stopper for WRX but it works perfectly on the XT. Good condition but missing some hardware. SKU: 6A1561ALHD. Instructions available online. $50

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
1,159 Posts
Does anybody know what the difference would be between the lift kit (above) and on for the non-turbo 2.5 NA models? I thought that the suspension set up was the same, except for the anti-roll bar on the XT?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for great items.

I just updated my original post. I troubleshoot the screen issues with cobb and my accesport just need an upgrade to the firmware. It is now fixed and working perfectly.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT
49 Posts
Thanks for the good deal! CAI and MC Brace were packaged amazing well and received in good condition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd be interested in the catback but I live in NJ
thanks for being interested! I love this catback is elegant and mellow but when you punch It it sounds nice and agresive without drone. I don't have the original packaging so I will have to have it packed by a professional in a UPS store and that could be expensive. Let me research around to Como up with a ballpark shipping cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well this pandemic has hit me pretty hard and I have to part out my 2015 forester XT.

My loss is your gain

Here is my list of parts that are available for sale as is and I am located in Miami so local pick up will be better specially for the big items but if need it, buyer pays for shipping: (all prices are negotiable but lets be fair!)

I am located in Miami

1. SOLD. AEM Cold air intake for 2.0 turbo only. Good condition with all the install hardware SKU: 21-742C. Instructions available online. $175
2. Invidia Q300 single muffler cat back exhaust. Good condition, no scratches or hits and I will add the original Subaru plastic block out for the bumper from the NA forester. Install looks clean! SKU: HS15SW4G3S. $330
3. ADF 2" all 4 corners strut spacer w/ multi-link spacer for XT. Perfect condition all the parts for dropping the multi-link was never installed! all hardware in original bag packaging. SKU: SJ-2SS2MLK.XT. Instructions available online. $400
4. Cobb Accesport v.3 Good condition with all necessary hardware. The screen since I bought it has a little glitch that every once in wild the displayed info shakes a little (I troubleshoot with cobb and my accessport just needed a firmware update. Screen works perfect now). SKU: AP3-SUB-004. Instructions available online. $450
5. H&R 1" hubcentric aluminum wheel spacer with studs 5x100. good condition. These spacers when install properly and torqued correctly there is no danger and work perfect. $50
6. SOLD. Cuscu brake cylinder stopper for WRX but it works perfectly on the XT. Good condition but missing some hardware. SKU: 6A1561ALHD. Instructions available online. $50 View attachment 537625 View attachment 537626
View attachment 537627 View attachment 537628 View attachment 537629
Hi im intersted kn those spacers im in toronto

1 - 20 of 26 Posts