Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1771 Cugnot fardier à vap Manual
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Subaru finally wise-up and add these? I was so disappointed when shopping for the 2014 that not even the XT Touring had this. I'm very surprised that it's not an option. It's very helpful with two different people driving the car!

·
Registered
1771 Cugnot fardier à vap Manual
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bummer. It's amazing they would not consider that a very popular feature.

·
Registered
2015 Forester CVT
1 Posts
New 2015 forester 2.5i seats

Hey guys, my wife and I just purchased the 2015 forester base model with alloy and roof rails. We drove out to central California from Phoenix and back over the weekend. I am 6'1" and I find that my lower back becomes moderately sore after driving for more than an hour. Has anyone found a solution to their seat comfort issues? does using a lumbar pillow or orbs forme back rest help?

Other than that we love our Forester!

Cheers

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring CVT
790 Posts
I took a really close look at the door today and noticed what looked to be a cutout for the memory buttons. I wonder if the wiring is in place and we could possible order this from overseas? I know in theory we are probably just screwed.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
I took a really close look at the door today and noticed what looked to be a cutout for the memory buttons.
Where?

I am guessing you saw the cutout for the power-folding side mirrors from overseas markets.

I do not believe power memory seats are an option in any market.

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring CVT
790 Posts
I believe after some research on japanparts you are right. Dream have been shattered. Anyway look to the left of the door handle. You will see a very slight cutout line. I would have never noticed it if I wasnt cleaning it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts